In a recent Harvard Business Review article on recruiting, they note that turnover can cost an organization 50-60% of a person's annual salary.
What questions are you asking during your hiring process? Here are some to include in your next interview.
* What type of culture do you thrive in?
* What values are you drawn to and what's your ideal workplace?
* Why do you want to work here?
* How would you describe our culture based on what you've seen?
* What best practices would you bring with you from another organization?
* Tell me about a time when you worked with/for an organization where you felt you were not a strong culture fit. Why was it a bad fit?